söndag 13 april 2014

Recharging my batteries...

Today I went for a walk. By the lake Mälaren in Västerås. Sunny skies, wind in my hair - and loud music in my ears. Perfect surroundings for thoughts and inspiration!

Two months ago I moved back to Västerås after almost ten years in Kärrgruvan/Norberg. Great changes in my life at the moment, a new start, some endings - but also time to face and deal with some of my demons that I kept hidden for a long time now...

This is not the time to talk about personal demons though, I just wanted to tell you that I am still here. My scrapbooking is kind of resting though. It's quite hard to find the right amount of inspiration to actually make something nice enough to show anyone, but I am getting there, slowly. Just need to get back to myself first.

So todey there will be no scrapbooking project to show, but instead some of the photos I shot today. Here goes...





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar