torsdag 26 december 2013

Last post of inspiration at Hobbyworld


So this is it. I've been a member of the Design Team over at Hobbyworld Sweden for 1,5 years now, and it has been such a great deal of fun! I've been trying all kinds of materlials and mediums you could think of, I've been cutting, gluing, painting and distressing my heart and soul out - and I loved every minute of it!

This will be my last blog post for Hobbyworld Sweden, and I want to share with you some of my favourite work I've done.
Here goes...

My inspirationbook

Halloween card
Don't ever forget - you ROCK!
"Med blicken mot horisonten har jag världen i min hand..."
God Jul
Altered easter eggs
Happy day, the best ever!
Joy to the world
Time rushing by
Congratz to you!
And with this, I will go seek new challenges all around the world of crafting and scrapbooking. Big changes ahead, and I am looking forward to my journey!

I am sure you will get loads of inspiration from the new team, they are all well known and talented crafters with great skills! I wish them all the best, and I can't wait to get inspired by them myself!

Take care and keep crafting!

http://www.zorcie.se

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar