At the moment there's a lot happening in my life, both good and bad, and that is making me question the way I live, how I want to live – and most important, if there's a need for some major changes...
Several years ago I wrote a poem, including the line: ”With my eyes towards the horizon I've got the world in my hand...”. Since then that have been my motto through everything. That is what I feel right now at this moment – if I keep my focus on those things I wish to achieve, then I just have to let go and keep my faith in myself and that there's a greater plan for me! But of course, on the layout my motto is in the original language Swedish... ;)
Anyhow... I felt I had to make a layout with those words, they are really important to me. I found this perfect photo of myself, taken at one of my best friends wedding, and the really lovely autumn-inspirated paper collection from Maja Design was simply perfect for the project with its soft colors!
I wasn't pleased at first, felt I needed more contrast because of the quite black photo, so I worked a lot with black/dark highlights on edges atound most details, and a lot of layering, both flat and with 3D-foam.
Laces and flowers to intensify the romantic and dreamy touch of the layout.
Hearts cut by hand, dots, chalked and torn edges.
A mix of beautiful ribbons, both lace and woven, some doodeling made on hearts - by heart! ;)
Halv pearls for elegance and an axclusive look.
Hopefully I've managed to share my thoughts and inspiration with you! Take care out there!
- Live the life you are deserving, and make a change if you don't!
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 539 Frisk luft
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 540 Jeans
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 541 Skön Scraf
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 542 Stickad tröja
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 552 Björk
- Maja Design Paper - Walking in the forest – 553 Klippark Bokstäver
- Prima marketing – Misc Flowers
- Martha Stewart – Lace ribbon
- Prima Marketinng / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008
- White & Black Marker
- Various Ribbons – Prima, Marianne Design etc.