A few days ago I wrote about the snowflake "Stamp & Punch" from Martha Stewart, and I promised that I would show you two cards I made - and here they are!
I kept them clean and simple, all because of the adorable patterned paper from K & Company i've used.
Below some closeups on my blinged snowflakes.
And two closeups of the really beautiful "swirly" paper with it's dimensional pattern. Really lovely!
- Martha Stewart - Polar Stamp And Punch 42-25008
- K & Company - Let it Snow Specialty Paper Pad 30-597105
- Marianne Design - Eline´s Winterhuis Band EL8525
- Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter M281056
- Prima Marketinng / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008