torsdag 14 mars 2013

Hobbyworld | You are awesome - for real!

A few weeks ago I entered a challenge to create a card from a sketch. My main goal was to create a card that was quite simple, but had it special details that stood out and made it unique. I built my card with round shapes and depth, I was very pleased with it - and last friday I got the message that my card was the first runner up!


I stamped my image twice. Colored one in greyscale, and the other one with vibrant turquoise color and then I cut som circles out of the turquoise one to add depth and eye-catching details when I placed them on top of the other image with 3D-foam!


My pearls didn't pop out as much as I wanted to when I put them on the background paper, so I grabbed my holepunch and made some "holes" out of black cardstock. I glued the black dots onto the paper and placed the half pearls on top of them - much better!


Below you get a great angle to see the depth of the card!


Everyone need to hear they're awesome every now and then!


Supply List
  • Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
  • Prima Marketinng / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008
  • Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter M281056
  • Basic Grey - Hey You 6x6 Paper Pad BBA-4068
  • Martha Stewart - Paper Trimmer
  • 3L - 3D Scrapbook Adhesives


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar