I love contrasting things, could be everything, like light/dark, rough/soft, clean/messy, grunge/romantic - you name it! So when I got this fabolous embossing folder shown below I just had to do something not that obvious as a typhical masculine card! :) The folder is a Spellbinders™ M-Bossabilities™.
Said and done, I used a quite hysteric green coloured cardstock as a base, covered it with stripes of aluminium tape, and then I put it in my embossing folder and ran it through my Grand Calibur. To make the shiny surface not so shiny anymore I smudged the surface with some black acrylic pant and wiped off again, leaving just enough paint to rough iy up a bit. And the result you'll see below. One card with each of the patterns. I just LOVED this folder, I will wear it out totally! ;)
- Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics - Glitter Tape Silver #304349
- Spellbinders - Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine #GC-001
- Spellbinnders M-Bossabilities - Reversible Embossing Folder - Industrial #EL-017
- Prima Marketing - Flowers
- Prima marketing - Bling
- Martha Stewart Crafts - String
- Martha Stewart Crafts - Lace Ribbon
- Martha Stewart Crafts - Party Crafting Doily Lace Metallic Adhesive Paper Tape #41-00229
- Aluminium tape - you will find it at a craft/tool store, just ask for it!
Enjoy your embossing - I know I do! :)