onsdag 10 april 2013

Hobbyworld | Hipster for my ego!

A few weeks ago I entered a sketch challenge with my layout below (ended up second, right after our Malin in the team). I fell in love with the Basic Grey collection immediately, and there will be more out of it later on. I also promise you a review of a really cool album - from Basic Grey also! Actually this layout is made to fit in there! More of that later - here's my layout:





Really neat flocked rub-ons below!


And the pack of metal tabs are to die for - just love them!


Supply List
  • Basic Grey -Hipster Collection Pack CL-HIP-4101
  • Basic Grey - Hipster Element Stickers HIP-4104
  • Basic Grey - Hipster Metal Tabs MET-4111
  • Basic Grey - Hipster Flocked Rub-On
  • Prima Marketing - Resist Canvas Ornament
  • Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
  • Prima Marketing - Bling
  • Martha Stewart - Paper Trimmer
  • 3L - 3D Scrapbook Adhesives
  • Prima Marketing / Ingvild Bolme - Chalk Fluid Edger Dark Bark 891008
  • Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter M281056

1 kommentar: