The winter will be over soon. I hope... As inspiration for the March Challenge I made this card and there had to be at least one stamped image on it - and I stamped a small butterfly and a larger one and cut them out and adhered them to my project. A pretty simple card, but with the different colors and all layers with 3D adhesive it looks quite fancy!
- Bazzill Basics - Cardstock
- Basic Grey - Hey You 6x6" Paper pad #BBA-4068
- MME - Memorable "Hello"Decorative Stamps #CTB144
- Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter #M281056
- Prima Marketing/Ingvilkd Bolme - Chalk Edger Black Coal #890995